Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

24 December 2009

Light up the Night

So we used our fantastic zoo pass for the first time last night! Whoo Hoo! It was wonderful- a perfect night- fiercely cold, but so nice to be out enjoying the lights and sounds of the season. We took our great friends, Steve and Carmen and headed out to brave the cold. I made sure that we all had double layers on - and that was a great move, since it was REALLY cold out there!
Here are some fun shots of that night:





















Thanks, GeeGee and Popi- we love the gift and look forward to going again and again!

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

wow- I am way impressed because it was COLD last night.... I LOVE the wildlights but just can't do it if it is too cold- yes, I'm a wimp! :) Glad you were able to enjoy it!!! Maybe we will see you there sometime- we do go pretty often!!

Lauri said...

I can't imagine braving the cold but the lights sure are pretty. I hear the zoo lights at the Phoenix zoo are fabulous and it's a little warmer...40-50 degrees. Merry Christmas.

I am Laura said...

umm, that kissing picture made me go "AWWW." You two look like you are so still in love. That is so wonderful. Merry Christmas!

Es Wells said...

love the pic of Celeste with hot chocolate on her face...too cute! miss the Columbus Zoo! You guys had so much fun.