We added a few to our group this year and they did not disappoint- in fact, they added to the wonderfulness of it all!! I am pretty sure this group was started in the mid 90's, and I have been going since 1999. I missed a year when the girls were each born, but other than that, I have not missed. Lish has never missed, she was the original planner, then it passed to me, and now I have passed it to Tina...she helped score us sweet rooms at the Hampton after the scuzzy motel from last year hadn't improved!! We had a record number of girls this year- 13!! Tina and Carrie are missing from this pic, but are in others, so I will post them soon....
I think I spent more than I imagined...BUT I didn't buy a single thing that I actually needed!! Ha Ha! I never do, actually, this trip is reserved for things that are fun to buy and things that are relatively inexpensive that I would enjoy!! That is not true for everyone on the trip, but for me, I don't buy a lot for other people, mainly myself!! Love that!
I could go on and on about all our fun events and stories, but that would ruin it for the girls...it is all good fun and more to look forward to next year!! Counting down already....


3 comments:
Fun fun! Sometimes I like spending money on stuff I don't need to...the Broadway play also looks great!
Sounds fun...as usual. Glad you managed without me.
Man, that was fun the year I went with the group. Wish I lived closer. What a fun tradition. I bet it was a blast.
Post a Comment