Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

20 December 2009

Christmas came early...

GeeGee came to visit us earlier this month!! We were so happy to see her!! It has been since May that we got to be with her- the kids loved every minute of it....especially when she took the girls shopping for their own gifts and then let them open them! Thanks GeeGee, we love it all!! Especially YOU!
The girls each got a piggy bank that they decorated and put on their bookcase. Celeste named hers Polly.
Leah literally loves everything- honestly, she is by far the easiest kid to buy for- which is not good for me, because I buy her a lot! She loves girly things, so this nail polish was perfect!
Alex is into building things, so this Lego set was perfect- he had wanted it for a long time- and he and Dana put it together that night- love that!
Typical 4 year old girl- she LOVES Ariel! LOVES HER! Can't get enough of her- so this doll was all she really wanted and of course, she gets what she wants, right?!
Last night we got another gift from Dana's parents- a zoo membership!! So great! We haven't had one in years, and the kids LOVE the zoo, so it was by far a perfect, very unexpected, so treasured gift- we are ecstatic and are planning to go tomorrow!!
Today counts down 5 days until Christmas, and I thought it would be a mild week- I was wrong- I have a ton to do!! But no worries, it will all get done, and if it doesn't, well, oh well! I have a new outlook for 2010 and it is much less stressful...let's hope it sticks around!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

So awesome that you got a zoo pass! We love ours!!! I am hoping to get to Wildlights as well, but it has been cold, so I am not sure. I wish we had gone early in the month when it was warm, but I was too busy then. I am actually less busy now, but wimping out from cold. :) Hopefully, we will get brave enough to go. The lights are always amazing!!!!

Emilee said...

sounds like fun. I too LOVED areil when I was younger, i still love the little mermaid, lol.