I decided long ago that I would never have long hair. I just don't look good with long hair. My hair is too fine for it. I have, since then always had fairly short hair...until last week, when I went REALLY short. Pixie short. But I surprisingly LOVE it. It is so super easy to do, hardly any effort, and I think it's rather trendy for right now. Plus, I was envisioning our Summer coming up and our trip to Florida, and I thought, I want hair that looks decent right out of the pool or ocean. I did not have that, but now I do! Oh, and I bought a new dress too.
16 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I LOVE the hair. I have always had long hair and just have not made the change but have been going a little short and layering. We will see...my hairdresser keeps talking me out of it since she knows I would cry...lol! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment