Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

16 May 2013

April Anniversary

15 years. Yep, 15. Great number, right? Yes, we made it this far, pretty sure we can do another 15 or so!
For our celebration, we are taking ourselves to Pompano Beach, Florida for 5 days in August! No children, just us! WOW! We deserve it, right?! Yes, yes we do!
For our actual anniversary, we just went to dinner at Olive Garden and then a little shopping. We couldn't stay out too late, it was a school night and Alex was babysitting! Thank you, 13 year old!

One sunny spring morning a few years ago:

 A few short 15 years later:




I think we have aged pretty well, you?! I hope in 15 more, I can still say that!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hope you had a great anniversary! Sorry...trying to catch up on all my blogs!