Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 April 2012

Spring Break (the rest of)

We really did do something each day of break- I was so busy I didn't get it blogged!
So, on Tuesday, Celeste's friend Charlotte came over and we just hung out and played all day! Not that exciting, but remember that Monday was overload, so it was okay.

Wednesday was reserved for Leah/Mom time.  We went shopping! Shocking, right?! Well, first I got a haircut and then we ran to get stuff for Elaina's birthday.  I took her to a special lunch at Abuelos, which she LOVED. It was really nice just the 2 of us.
Thursday was Elaina's birthday, and we had her pictures scheduled at Target.  So, Alex went with his friend Justin for the day and Dana and the girls all headed to get the pictures done, then lunch, then the mall to play.  What fun that was!  
On Friday, Celeste, Alex and Elaina all had Doctor appointments in the morning.  Alex's was his 12 year check up: his stats are: 96 pounds and 5'2 1/2 inches! WOW!  
Elaina weighs 21 lbs 14 ounces and is 29 inches long! So big!  
Celeste's check was to make sure her pneumonia was cleared up and yes, it is! Happy day!
When we got back, Dana took Celeste for a date to see the Lorax movie and lunch.  Special times.
Then, Alex had his first baseball game- they lost, but it was still good.  Later that  night, until midnight, Alex and Dana put together Alex's new basketball hoop! What a fun thing to do!! ha ha
THEN, on Saturday, we colored eggs and had a hunt with the neighbor kids- it was a beautiful, extra warm day.  That night we celebrated my Aunt Lori and Uncle Mark's 25th Wedding Anniversary with more family.  Are you exhausted yet?! I am!
Here, see for yourself:












































No comments: