I failed to mention that Celeste has Bronchial Pneumonia. Not fun. She was sick for nearly 2 weeks, and is still not 100%. She is getting there- her medicine is almost gone, but not her deep cough. If we are having down time, she will still randomly fall asleep wherever that is. She has fallen asleep in the car, on the couch, in my arms, and even at church! (Many people do that one, but usually not her- not even Elaina sleeps at church!) Anyway, this is how I found her the other day when I was cooking dinner.
Thankfully no one else got this sick. She goes back to the doctor on Friday to make sure she is all good. I am pretty certain she will get a clean bill of health. She is back to her old self already! Lucky girl missed 5 days of school!
03 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Poor little thing! Hope she's better soon! Hugs!
Post a Comment