I was so busy last week that I neglected to post about our anniversary. It was on Wednesday, and not only did Dana have a game, but Alex had practice, so it was just another day. Dana did get me these beautiful white tulips on Thursday to make up for not being home at all on our actual anniversary. Then on Saturday, we went out to the Olive Garden for dinner while my parents kept the kiddos. It was so nice to be out on a date- we even had time for some summer shopping for ourselves- we didn't buy the crazies a single thing! That NEVER happens, so we are proud of ourselves!
14 years is a long time- but time flies when you are having fun. We had a busy 14th year, with adding Lanie in the family- it has made us so happy and I look forward to many more years. Love ya, Babe!



1 comment:
I cannot believe it has been 14 years! Time goes by so fast! I am glad you had a wonderful anniversary! You two are so sweet!
Post a Comment