Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

01 February 2012

500th Post, and Spring in February!

Holy Cow! I just saw that as I was logging on to do a post for today! I didn't know I was that close! I just finished and received my 4th Blog book from Blurb.com last week- it was the biggest of all of mine- 360 pages with over 800 photos! It was a great year for pictures!!

Today was a great day for pictures, too! It was over 60 degrees outside here. We took full advantage of it- we went to the park and played on the deck and driveway, and later, Dana put together Elaina's new wagon and we took it for a walk! 
This is making me so anxious for Spring!











1 comment:

Laura said...

I love those pictures. I love chalk on blacktop. So beautiful. We went out on a nice day this week too. Doesn't it feel so nice?

Oh and I wanted to say thanks for being my friend. I am sorry I shocked you with my news. I am still in shock myself sometimes. I hope you don't think too much about it. We are coming to peace with our decision. Of course it isn't easy and it will probably never be. I think the church was so much for us that we are now in uncharted territory, but we are slowly finding our way. Thanks for sticking with me.