Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

23 May 2011

Blessing Day

So yesterday we blessed our baby. What a day!! I was overjoyed with every part of it! So many people came to see her- we added a good 25 people to the congregation! LOVE that my family is so supportive and involved in our lives- they came to see her and be a part of this special day. Dana gave her a beautiful blessing and then also gave a talk in church as well. It was perfect.
No special occasion is without pictures in this house....so, before church we snapped these:

Oh, and the dress she is wearing is my dress- my Aunt Trudy made it for me as an infant and then all 3 of my girls have worn it the day they were blessed. I am honored. It was perfect.
















I love taking her picture but the camera does not do her justice- honestly, she is just edible in person!!
After church, it was so nice outside, so we gathered our group and snapped some together shots:






And the first Elaina is in love with her too!!

We want everyone to know how blessed we feel! We are so grateful for all of our family- we love everyone!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a beautiful baby! Glad the special day was so wonderful! And you look fantastic!!!

Lauri said...

she is absolutely beautiful. I always loved blessing days when I had babies.

Amanda B. said...

She is adorable. At first, I wasn't sure if she looked like any of your other kids, but in the 2nd pic down, I saw a Celeste expression! :) How cool that your daughters got to wear the same dress you did!