Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

13 May 2011

Blessing the Baby

My first Sunday back to church after my "Maternity Leave" will be the 22nd, and we will bless Elaina that day. I am looking forward to my baby wearing my dress, just as Leah and Celeste did- so special. My Aunt Trudy made the dress for me as my Godmother, and it is still gorgeous 35 years later. Just love it!
I have enjoyed my leave from church- I love the peaceful feeling of the empty house while everyone else is away for those 3 hours! I have kept her germ free by not only not going to church, but also stores, which I have only taken her a couple of times. She will make her debut very soon, though. I am looking forward to going back as well, though. I feel out of the loop- Dana isn't that good on updating me on what is happening! Plus, I love all her cute church dresses and want to dress her up with headbands- so here is my chance!
No worries, I will post lots of pics!

No comments: