03 May 2011
4 Weeks old Today!
We went from teeny tiny 6 pounds to nearly 9 in just 4 short (long) weeks! Here is my happy baby- when she isn't hurting from her reflux:
Her Doctor said she could have a third dosage a day of her Zantac until Monday when she goes in for her 1 month check up. It seems to not be getting better- last night was awful- poor baby girl was in pain all night! Hoping today is better. Lovin this sweet face all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear she has been hurting so much. She is so adorable. I hope things get better for her (and you) very soon.
is this the same thing Alex had?
She's growing so fast! I love the first two months especially.
She is just beautiful!! So sorry to hear about all the trouble with reflux :( So hard on her and you! I hope you and doc find a solution soon!
I just did some catch up reading! So sorry she has reflux!! Ouch! Not fun for either of you!! Very impressive that you're delivering cookies when YOU had the baby!! She's so cute!! If you're up for another visit, I may try Monday if that would work for you.
Post a Comment