Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

23 April 2011

Little Miss Sick

So last week was interesting...
I am adjusting to life with 4 crazies- I think...
I have yet to leave the house with all of them, and I think that can hold off for a while longer. We did drive all together, but no one got out of the car, as we were just dropping off cookies to a few friends. I have gone to a couple stores, solo, and that is fine with me!
On Wednesday night, we had a bad night. Elaina would not sleep at all! She screamed a lot and fussed and ached in pain- Mom's can tell, right?! So, after night two of this, I took her to the doctor Friday morning. Just what I thought- GERD- baby heartburn- just like Alex had. Yuck! Poor little one has a burnt esophagus already! So, her first prescription at 2 1/2 weeks old! Not fair! She is on Zantac now until it heals- and though she has continually spit it back at me, I think some is staying down. She has to be in an upright position at all times- not so easy at night time, but I have been putting her on her Boppy pillow on my side of the bed and that worked well last night. So we shall see...
On a side note: She now weighs 7 lbs 11 oz!! Yep, gained a pound and a half in about 10 days! My milk is fat! Loving that! She is still happy- and we just hope that continues. Here she is last week:I am hoping for good nights from here on out, and I know she is too!

2 comments:

itsthebaileys said...

That is awful! I can feel your pain. Here's to a better night sleep for both of us.

Unknown said...

Lucas had acid reflux for his first six moths. The battery operated swing was our best friend!!! My thoughts are with you!!!