On Monday, she had her first Dr. appt. She has regained all her weight and was 6lbs 6oz! Truth be told, she eats A LOT! I am happy about that because she burns more calories for me! I am down in weight- I put on 40 and have 17 left...however, the weight that remains is all shifted around, and so it will take longer now to lose the rest and hopefully get back to where I started. It is a journey, and I am eating and drinking over 100 oz of water a day and she is still taking what she wants- that is what I love- totally don't mind feeding her when she is hungry, and again, that is A LOT!!
The weather has been very nice this week too, so we have taken many walks and even made it to the last inning of Dana's baseball game yesterday. She really loves the outdoors! Her umbilical cord dried up and fell off yesterday, so we gave her a bath! WOW! Her first big cleaning after arriving...here she is BEFORE:
Here she is during:
She is a snuggle bug and the kids are looking forward to her being more social with them- they think she's pretty boring right now, though Alex was loving this moment with her:


2 comments:
She is beautiful!!! Hope you are getting a little rest! The extra calories burnt are definitely a big plus to breast feeding!
Great pictures!!! Love the ones with the kids holding her. Fun that you get to take her places on walks!
Post a Comment