Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

08 April 2011

Introducing...Elaina Blake

Before I post the entire story of her birth, I thought I would at least post some quick pics for those who haven't yet seen any of her- I will do a longer post soon- hopefully these will suffice for now.
The story is a good one- you won't want to miss out- so check back soon for the whole scoop!

Introducing our angel:
Elaina Blake
5 April 2011
6lbs 5oz
19"long
10:16am






5 comments:

Kimberly said...

She's so beautiful! I'm so glad I got to meet her. You also look amazing.

Es Wells said...

She is beautiful! Wish we were there to hold her and take you peanut butter ice cream in the hospital. Love you all!

Amanda B. said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear more- she is beautiful!

Autumn said...

I can't believe you were that tiny when you delivered!!! Your tummy is so small! Excited to meet her and excited for more story!

I am Laura said...

Congratulations again!