This weekend, the crazies and I traveled north to see my Grandparents and family- it was the first time we have gone in the summer for a number of years- in fact, I don't think Celeste had ever been to that beach before! We usually make it up there in May and again in the fall, so this was a real treat to go up when it is hot!! Here are a few snapshots of our trip:
Celeste only got part of her name written before the wave comes...
Look at how beautiful...
My favorite shot of the entire trip!!
Me and my Grandma...such love...
Celeste had a great time feeding the gulls...
Another great shot of Leah...
Molly and Alex
The farm kids...
Lovin those raspberries!
Grandma's girls...
The kids with Misty.
My favorite people!
It was hard to say goodbye this time, as it always is for me...my sweet grandparents are getting older and requiring more...it is sad for me and the girls nearly cried on the drive home. Oh how I love these people - they are truly the most wonderful grandparents...I adore them and treasure the memories I have had with them through the years and cherish that my kids have had so many years with them- I pray they have more to come.
1 comment:
What an amazing opportunity to get to go visit and spend time with them- and what a fun place!
Poor Celeste- I guess that is the consequence of a long name. ;)
Post a Comment