Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

02 July 2010

These are a few...

Of my "new" favorite things...at the new house...

The new/old entertainment stand with the flat screen and family photos I haven't had out in a long time...I love pictures!
Our new couch from a really nice home I found on Craigslist- half price- gotta love that! Oh, and that chaise is one comfortable seat- we take turns!
Wallflowers from Bath and Body- this one is Coconut Vanilla- oh so wonderful- I have these all over my house- different scents, but so wonderful- I love a fresh smelling house!
My wonderful message board...I kept this from my friend, Jennifer when she moved to Idaho 2 years ago- she had it in her kitchen and I was determined to have it in mine one day- it was the first thing we hung the day we moved in- I am in LOVE with this thing! I keep adding new magnets to it, so each day it looks different, but I think for sure I could not live without it! Thanks, Jennifer!!
This lamp we got as a wedding gift 12 years ago- it was black with a solid black shade- we kept in on our desk for years and years...well, I spray painted it white and added fabric for a new shade and now it is on the stand near my bed...
Here is a better look at the fabric- I can't figure out whether or not to use the ribbon, so for now I haven't added it.I am working on a few other things at the moment- so I will keep posting about those- but today I am enjoying these "new" things!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Cute lamp shade redo! I love the couch and entertainment center!

Tina said...

I really enjoyed seeing your house yesterday. You have done a wonderful job on it! I went out and brought new curtains for my Family Room cause I'm psyched to make a change!