There were a few minor injuries along the way (Celeste got hit by a car, Leah got scratched, well, every kid there got scratched from the concrete around the pool- something about running when wet...you tell me!), but everyone, miraculously came away unscathed- and for that, I am soooo grateful. Celeste just has some bruising on her shoulder, arm, legs and feet- those superficial scrapes that really burn- but she is doing just fine- and I am certain, will forever hold a hand when nearing a street- let's pray for that!
So, on to the brighter side...pictures of the fun...



Such fun we had...just look at every single smiling face, and you will see pure happiness- seriously, how can you not have fun with weather like this, surrounded by family and friends, and let's not forget...food! Yes, a great time had by all- and the kiddos were asleep less than 5 minutes into the ride home- always a tell-tale sign of a great trip! Thanks, Mom and Dad- we can't wait for next year!


2 comments:
qMy gosh it really looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad Celeste was not seriously hurt.
WHAT?!?! Celeste got hit by a car?! Holy cow- you say it so non-chalant. That had to have been terrifying! I am glad she is okay!
Aside from that- looks like a great trip! You got lots of cute pictures!:)
Post a Comment