Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

18 April 2010

My Favorite Number...12

12 Years...12 Years...it really has been 12 years- I am not kidding...this was just yesterday...A beautiful, sunny morning in Washington DC...
Today, I woke up like this:And these 3 were waiting for me:I guess that is what has happened over 12 years- This is my wonderful life- I could not ask for more- I could not dream of more- and I won't-
thisis Heaven on Earth!

5 comments:

I am Laura said...

Congratulations on number 12. You two were and are so cute.

Amanda B. said...

Wow!!! Happy Anniversary! (We have number 12 in August too! :))

Es Wells said...

that was an adorable post, Kelly. I had forgotten how beautiful your wedding pics are. time flies, hun. congrats!!!

Liza said...

woohoooo! we need to plan another DC trip!

Autumn said...

Congrats to you! And great job yesterday.