Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

05 April 2010

Easter Extravaganza...

This year, Easter fell during General Conference, so we didn't actually "go" to church, instead we watched it at home, and it was so wonderful! Conference is always so good for me, and this year was no exception- especially to hear from the Prophet on Easter Sunday- what a wonderful day!
I still had the girls dress in their Easter clothes for some pics, but Alex chose to wear shorts, so I just had these taken of my girlies:
Then the egg hunt pics are from our house on Saturday....

The festivities continued on Sunday afternoon at my parents house with Sean and Steph and the girls, here is a condensed version...I love Easter- and this year with the beautiful warm weather, I loved it even more....the kids and I had a great opportunity to talk about the true meaning of Easter...they love learning about the Resurrection and of it's importance in our everyday lives. They are like sponges right now- they soak it all up and I love the questions they ask...my children are the best blessings in my life- I wonder/hope/pray that they know how loved they are- how eternally important they are- how divinely real they are and that they are sealed to parents who love them without end...just as we are all loved by our Heavenly Father...if they continue to make good choices and feel of their Savior's love for them, life will be perfect.
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

looks like a great Easter!!!! :) The kids are just adorable! And, I love that Alex still likes to find eggs!

Hannah said...

Super fun and cute!! OK..how are you making those ADORABLE collages?!

Jamie said...

Cute Easter collages!