I noted that I made those cute cookies with the cute tags on them...remember those?! Well, apparently, that is "embarrassing" for him, so he removed them prior to handing them out to his classmates- nice, right?!
Good thing he is cute, or else I might be mad! I was sad, though, and now realize how much he is growing up and how he needs to not be "embarrassed!" He had the Pinewood Derby that night, and was upset about the results- his car got 4th place- so he chose that moment to tell me to not take his picture when friends are around, and not to "embarrass" him!
So, I am trying....
He did, however, let me take these, because these, are with family, and taking pictures of him when they are around is OKAY...I will try to remember that!
Here are the Pinewood Derby pics that I forgot to post too:
Still, I am pretty sure he had a great 10th birthday! He is one lucky boy- and we still haven't gotten to go to the indoor water park- that will be later this month- so being 10 isn't so bad after all...I just hope he lets me take some pics of him there....and even if he's not too happy about it, I still will!!


No comments:
Post a Comment