15 April 2010
MIA again....
I haven't been MIA on purpose...it's just that it's Spring, and I have been a busy girl and have slacked on this blog...Sorry to those faithful readers (Mom), who look to this for updates on our crazy family...but we are all good...we are enjoying the weather and our time with Popi, who is with us for a few more wonderful days...Dana's baseball team is doing really well, and he is loving every moment of that...I have been teaching, and trying to keep up with some hope repairs- (new back door, yesterday! and some attic finishing today)...so not to worry, I will be back....soon, with fun pics of our time with Popi and new housing projects (the house comes off the market in 2 weeks, and we will be staying in it, spending some time and money to make it as perfect as we can...apparently, we are meant to be here...just wish I knew more about that- any ideas?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment