We truly live in a blessed nation- I am overwhelmingly grateful for this country and all who have served, and currently serve, or died in protecting and defending my freedom....may God Bless America!!
04 July 2009
Let Freedom Ring!
Happy 4th of July!! I love Independence Day for so many reasons!! It is such a great time to celebrate our Independence! We went to the parade here for the first time ever- the girls had a blast- Alex, well, he was sad he didn't get to eat the candy he picked up (he gets braces next week and has spacers already)! Mean mom, I know!! He did, however, get chosen to hand out Blue Jacket flags to people, so we actually walked in the parade until he handed them all out! It was great!









We truly live in a blessed nation- I am overwhelmingly grateful for this country and all who have served, and currently serve, or died in protecting and defending my freedom....may God Bless America!!
We truly live in a blessed nation- I am overwhelmingly grateful for this country and all who have served, and currently serve, or died in protecting and defending my freedom....may God Bless America!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy 4th!! Kenny feels Alex's pain- he had spacers recently and had to pass on candy then too- those and braces are no fun. But, he will thank you when he is an adult!
This is truly an awesome holiday! Glad yours was good!
Post a Comment