In fact, I have gone places, the pool, for instance, but not taken my camera (er, Alex's camera- since I broke mine and have yet to come up with money to buy a new one...er, the one I really want)...so, I have no fun pics to go along with this boring post...
Just to say that life has been interesting. Nearly two weeks ago, a friend of mine from church, lost her husband suddenly. It was so shocking to me that I cried for many days...just the thought of her with three little girls and her husband no longer there is heart wrenching for me. I got the privilege of serving her and her family during this difficult time- I am welling up again, just recalling it...so that was part of my absence.
Then, dealing with the house for sale, buying a new car to replace Dana's has been taxing- not fun, to say the least. Then the brakes went out on the van that we have been sharing for the last month- not fun, either.
We said good-bye to the Optima this week, too- this means that we are finally free from ever discussing the sad trail of money that followed it! At least it happened in the summer when Dana and I are both home, and we haven't been that busy.
Tomorrow we are heading to the lake for our annual family weekend trip- we are excited for a get-a-way- the only one we are having this summer- however it is only supposed to be in the low 70's- but I will take it- as long as there is no rain.
Alex finally got his expander, and top wire, so he is talking funny, but looks so cute!
We managed to spend some quality time with Annie and the boys- we went to the sprayground a couple of times, so here are a few pics of that...
We have had a few showings this past week, and another this weekend...now the debate of staying in this town or moving further out is the latest chat we have been having...I told Dana we have too many irons in the fire- too much happening all at once, while we have solved nothing! No new news to report, but if and when we do....you will be the first to know!


4 comments:
So busy with so little to show...isn't that how life goes?
I can't believe we've never been at the spray ground at the same time. We have to plan it before the summer's over.
It's hard being in quasi limbo and wondeing what the next step is going to be. Hang in there!
love you long time sis
There has certainly been a lot going on. You deserve this weekend away! I hope you had an awesome time!!! :)
Post a Comment