
The girls had so much fun in the leaves today! They jumped, threw, got buried in, and played for over an hour! Meanwhile, I raked, piled, and raked some more so they could continue to have fun! It is sad that the leaves fell so fast and they only got one day to play in them, but it was a perfect day!

Now, since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, we will decorate for Christmas! Crazy that fall seems to go so quickly before we get ready for the Christmas holiday! I love fall, it is one of my favorite seasons, when the leaves change, before they fall is unlike any other phenomenon in the seasons. I love seeing the different colors, but my children appreciate it more when they all fall down...they love, love, love the leaves!
1 comment:
These collages are DARLING. Are you going to print them?
Post a Comment