
Today is Celeste's 2nd Birthday!! Wow how time flies! I can hardly believe it, honestly, that two years ago today, I was in the hospital giving birth to this beautiful little girl who completes our family. We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in our family.
I dressed her in a new outfit- so cute- brown and pink, great fall colors for her, and took some posed pics-she did a great job, though I had to give her a sucker to get a good smile! Then after her nap, we gave her presents, and she had fun opening them, really tearing carefully, but loving it all the while. She got a Dora book from Leah, an Elmo book from Alex, a Diego book, 2 outfits and a Dora house from us. She loved each item very much!
Overall, she had a great day, though she "shhhhd" us when we tried to sing "Happy Birthday" to her! She is so funny!! This is why we adore her so! I think we are going to keep her! (For sure, actually!)


No comments:
Post a Comment