Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

02 October 2011

Time on my Hands

This is Conference Weekend!! Whoo Hoo!! I LOVE Conference - it is such a wonderful opportunity to hear from our Church leaders on many topics, and ones just for me. I loved so much of yesterday's sessions, and am looking forward to today's too!
My parents took Alex and Leah for two days, and Celeste had a play date for much of yesterday, and Elaina took a 2 hour nap (a first!- actually 2nd one in 2 days- if only we are starting something big here!) Anyway, I had a few moments to play with some fun shots of her from this week. I do that often, right?! If she weren't so dang cute and fun to photograph! Enjoy!


I have an addiction, can you tell?!
By the way, she is sick again- actually gotten worse from her double ear infection 10 days ago, and is headed back to the doctor tomorrow- you can't tell in her pictures- but you can at 1am!! Poor baby and tired mommy!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

sorry to hear she is sick again :( that is a bummer all around. She is completely adorable though!!!

Es Wells said...

its worth the time.these pics and collages are awesome!