Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

30 October 2011

Random Cuteness

This girl is fascinated with anything that moves...she follows things around now, and looks when they go missing or out of her sight- turning her body all directions to find it! Hence, watching the cat has become a daily fun adventure for her. Look at those eyes!! So fascinated - the cat was eating treats right in front of her and she couldn't get enough!

Sheer excitement!
She doesn't know how to "pet" yet, so the cat keeps her at bay!
Our little work-a-holic!


Sleepy head.
Love how sound asleep she is.
She does NOT like peas!
No green beans, either!!
Fruit? Yes, please!
I love remote controls!

These are just a few of the darling random shots I caught her in this week....stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

I LOVE babies!! It is so fun to watch them explore. Adorable pictures! :)