I have been missing in action, huh?! I hate it! I miss not having a computer of my own!! It has been nearly a month! How am I surviving?!!! I am hanging in there- honestly, I have learned to adapt without one from time to time. Luckily I am at the High School today and at least have access to my blog! No pics, though! But rest assured, when our computer comes home TODAY, I will be posting soooo much! Be prepared!
Not much else to post until I put up pictures...the house is still for sale...I am working like a crazy lady...5 days this week! Good thing I like it, huh?! But that is out of the ordinary, I usually only work 2 days on average a week- and I like that too! So perhaps in a day or two, I will find sometime to catch up....
Look out!
OH, and the 333- yep, I have posted that many posts- wow- I am impressed with myself!
See you soon!
28 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment