Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

09 August 2009

Like A Professional...

So, my great friend Alicia came to visit this weekend...she brought with her something very special...a new Sony A350 camera- the sweetest little thing- with all the bells and whistles and lenses and fun stuff- AND she let me play with it for hours and hours...I loved every picture I took, everytime I adjusted the lens I got a chill- my oh my was it wonderful! I have long wanted to learn photography- I just haven't had time or money- two very important things for this hobby! So when she told me of the deal she got (you would hardly believe it), I was dying to see it in person and play with it- it was not a let down, let me tell ya- it was super duper fantastic! 14 megapixels for one, (got me all giddy) and such zoom and clarity was even better. Here are just a few snipits of my fun time with a sweet gem:





I took a ton more, and have been trying for 3 days to get the on here, but to no avail...I have to keep trying other ways, I guess...my point in posting these, is that I am trying to get Dana to see that this camera purchase would be an investment- one day I want to learn photography and then can use it for real money- but right now is not the time, I get that- I don't have time to take a class to learn new techniques, nor do I have any clients lined up- BUT, someday, yes, someday I will...

Until then, I will just keep playing like a pro!

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Of course, it would be hard to take a bad picture of those cuties!! :) That sounds like an amazing camera!!

Lauri said...

When digital cameras came out, their selling point was the point and shoot...much easier than zooming and adjusting like the cameras of the past. Interesting how we've come back to that again. They really do take good pictures, don't they? It probably would be a good investment for a family with children; maybe not so much for me.

Autumn said...

Ahhh. So fun. I WILL have an SLR before I die! (And take a class...)