So this week, Michael Jackson died...not that I am mourning that loss, but the loss of wonderful music, and nostalgic memories of years past. I grew up listening to MJ and the classic hits of his. I fell in love with his tone, and of course the dancing! I could not even begin to count the memories I have of those times, but my kids have virtually none. So, I thought I would help them learn a few of our favorites like these:
"Thriller"
"ABC"
"The Way You Make Me Feel"
"Man in the Mirror"
"P.Y.T. (pretty young thing)"
"Thriller"
"The Girl is Mine"
"Beat It"
"Don't Stop till You Get Enough"
"Blame it on the Boogie"
"Bad"
"Remember the Time"
"You Wanna Be Startin Somethin'"
"I'll Be There"
"I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

"Smooth Criminal"
We love the hits, and we love the memories- here's to creating more with these kids and the legendary music from one strange, but talented man.
9 comments:
Kelly-It's Elizabeth, I'm at Granny's helping her connect to my blog and she wants to get Esther's as well. Can you have Esther reinvite her? Thanks a million! Love your last blog...very creative!
I LOVE this post! Looks like you hit most of my MJ favorites (except I want you back and Rock with You). CLEVER!
I agree, not that I am mourning per se, but c'mon everyone has listened to Michael Jackson. I love that you put pictures to his song titles!
That was clever. BEST MJ post. Love it.
These were the most awesome pictures! What a great idea!!!! Ya, he was soooo bizarre, but his music was incredible. I don't miss him, but his music will stay with me forever- it goes right along with my childhood.
very creative. that rocks
Cute post!
-Bonnie
Hehee!! What great pics and titles--too cute. I love his music and dancing, I really do. Jake and I could watch him forever. I just have a hard time removing the other extra info from him when I watch him. :( He is a great talent for sure.
sooo cute!! You are so creative. Those pictures are really cute and I love how you put them with Michael Jackson songs. I tried to stay away from all the TV drama but it was a really sad event. I have many fond memories of MJ songs and I still have many MJ cards and stickers that I collected back in the day. Miss you!!!
Jen
Post a Comment