Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

20 June 2009

Summer or School- I choose Summer!

My last post was depressing, I realized...so this one is far from it! We spent all last week in the summer sun! The sprayground, the fountains at the mall, and the pool- Alex had a few games, he and Dana went to a Braves game, we hung out with Elder Diaz, too- it was great! I am happy to report that this week I am very grateful for a teacher husband- it was nice having a full family do all fun stuff together!

Here is a recap in photos:












It was such a busy week, and that was just what I needed....let's hope it continues- perhaps not as busy, but this is a great start!!

5 comments:

I am Laura said...

That looks like a fun spray park. We did a lot of that this week too and now I am exhausted and want a week off to just sit around the house.

Lauri said...

I love summertime too...such happy memories. Glad you're having fun.

Amanda B. said...

So glad the week went better for you! :) What fun! I am definitely planning on going to the sprayground at least once this week, now that we are all healthy, so we should all go one week! :)

Yay summer!

Tina said...

It looks like you had a wonderful week and you guys had so much fun. That's what family is about.

Liza said...

summer as a teacher i guess is like break for everyone, BUT YOU lol, all my wishes for a fun, wet, summer and many activities to come!