Yesterday, very impromptu, a few of us gathered to say goodbye to Jackie, our great friend, who will be moving next week....so sad that we haven't even had that long of time together, but how close we have become- Jackie is amazing! She is multi-talented in more ways than I can count, and is the BEST storyteller- she is hilarious! She even came on our exclusive girls shopping trip last winter- she is one that I will remain friends with no matter where we live. I am sad that she has to go so fast! The spring and summer are just coming and that is when we get together and have the most fun- winter isn't so great! So, to honor her, we had a delish lunch with better than uh, you know what, cake, and cookies....my friends are the best food and treat makers! So see you later, for now, but not forever...Jackie, you will be MISSED!! At least we have Facebook to keep in touch! Heaven bless the internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
looks fun. she will be missed
That is so crazy how fast they moved. I know she was wanting to be closer to her mom so heres hoping she is now.
Post a Comment