Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

06 April 2009

Park, Popi and Pancakes...

Last week, I took Celeste to the park, since it was really sunny and nice...problem was...the WIND! It was so windy, we only made it last about a half hour, then I convinced her that we could go home and eat lunch outside, which we did, but before we left, I snapped these.







On Friday, 12 of us went to dinner at Bob Evans with Granny for dinner! It was so fun and we just love having dinner with Granny. Here are some pics of everyone.
Oh how the kids love Aunt Ivy!

She practically drank the syrup.


4 Ortman boys
She really is crazy like that!


We have thoroughly enjoyed having Popi stay with us! The kids haven't left him alone- poor guy. We watched and loved all of General Conference on Saturday and Sunday- so much good stuff- hard to remember it all. We look forward to Popi's return in a week. It is our Spring break this week, and it is freezing here! Sleet, and all! Sometimes Ohio is just that way-

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

That looks like quite the crew! :) Bob Evans had to have been fun! I tell you- Ohio is just crazy with the weather. warm, windy, then cold, rainy. Today and tomorrow are big bummers....but- spring will come back, right?!?! :)

Es Wells said...

looks like a lot of ufn. we can't wait to see popi!