Yesterday marked the last official day of summer vacation for the kids. Leah started school today and Alex and Celeste go tomorrow. So, in honor of that, we decided to go to Magic Mountain to golf and then to Sonic for slushes. What a beautiful day it turned out to be, not too hot, and not too humid. The kids had a blast. I did not golf- I was the photographer (Thanks to Leah's camera), and was also Lanie's wrangler. She was in the way, A LOT. She loved it though, and probably next year will be ready to join in the fun. She especially enjoyed feeding the ducks her Cheeze-its and getting the balls out of the holes. Then we had our slushes and Leah discovered a new flavor that we all LOVED...she got an orange slush with vanilla added. WOWZA- it was delish! Must get all the time now...goodbye lemonberry, hello orange vanilla! YUM!
29 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Looks like a super fun last day. I probably should do something fun before summer ends. I go really lazy as a mother lately
Post a Comment