Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

12 August 2012

37

I am feeling 37 today, that's for sure. 37? Yes, 37.  Being in my "late 30's" is tough to say out loud.  I am trying no to!
The children made me breakfast in bed this morning: honey nut Cheerios with fresh blueberries and strawberries! They got me a Smoothie King gift card and a game.  Dana bought me a plane ticket to see Jen in Arizona in November, and I got a new outfit, including shoes that I wore today to church.  Lucky girl, right?
They also made me a cake, 100% how I like it! My parents came over for dessert and so did Sean and Steph with the girls.  More presents: a new crockpot from my parents and money for a pedicure from Sean and Steph.  I don't mind being 37 now!
Here are some fun shots:
 That's a lot of candles! We tried to make a 3 and a 7 out of candles, but it didn't really look that great.

 So yummy!






3 comments:

Lauri said...

Birthdays are fun! sounds like you had a great one. Remember...you're not getting older; you're getting BETTER!

November sounds fun. Keep in touch and let me know when you'll be in AZ and we can work things out!

Laura said...

Happy birthday

Jamie said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! Wonderful gifts and WOW...AZ! You will have so much fun!