Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

12 July 2012

4th's Festivities

Well, the Fourth of July is always big in our family...
My brother was born on this glorious holiday! Lucky. So, he throws a big bash every year to celebrate this wonderful nation and himself! This year, the fireworks he set off at his house were nothing short of spectacular! My camera could not shoot fast enough, but they did capture a few great ones.









 We had a great cookout too, as usual.  Elaina had such fun with all the big girls. Man, she is fun to photograph!













I didn't get to take many pictures, it was super hot and I was trying to keep up with and keep track of Elaina.  I didn't even get a pic of Sean on his birthday :(
Hope he knows how much I love him and how lucky I am to be his sister.
Happy 4th of July!!

No comments: