This gem of mine...what a fun little chicken she is...she is currently being super adorable, thus allowing me to take plenty of pictures of her mischief. Yesterday we sat outside on the front patio (I had just finished staining the deck, so we couldn't go out back), and she could not help stepping in the dirt and grabbing for Celeste's newly potted plant. She loved it, and I loved snapping fun pics, of course!
04 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
seriously she is so stinkin cute! I just want to pinch those cheeks of hers! I cannot believe how big she is getting either my how time flies by!
She is adorable. So fun. I think life gets better with toddlers when the weather is nice and they can just explore the world!
How cute! Just love all of her expressions! You really capture them wonderfully!
I can't believe how much she has grown! So cute!!!
Post a Comment