Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

10 November 2011

Our New Addition

Our deck is finally completed!! We are loving the outdoor space! It measures 18' by 16' deep- takes up a lot of yard- that makes Alex happy- he has less grass to mow! It is so perfect- we are very much looking forward to using it in the Spring- but we are hoping for a few more nice days this year too!

This is a side view- the far edge of the house.
This is the side- the play set is just behind here.
Another view from the back.
The steps- and we will level those pavers in the Spring, too.
A view from our back door.
Come on over and enjoy with us!

5 comments:

Lauri said...

You will use this a ton! What a nice addition to your
Yard.

Es Wells said...

its awesome!

Laura said...

Oh I want to come. That is so nice. It is like the one we had when we lived in columbus. So big and inviting. I also like the bench. Is is built in? What a fabulous addition. I am sure you are going to enjoy it for years and years and years.

Amanda B. said...

jealous!! :) he he- LOVE IT!! Enjoy!

Tina said...

It looks wonderful. I bet Dana will love being able to use his grill on it.