Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

03 November 2011

Celeste is Six

Already?!
She loves having birthdays, this girl of mine. She was very excited for another, as you can imagine! She and I made these marshmallows for her classmates as her treat...Halloween was the night before, so it didn't make sense to give them more candy...or did it?!
She is so big now- she told me she grew taller overnight- and I believe it!
Just because she is 6 now, she can do this:
My little girl is getting so big...we love her and are so happy and proud of her accomplishments thus far. She is so special and so loved. Happy 6th Birthday, Celeste!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I can't believe she's 6. Wasn't it just yesterday I came over and to your old house and was holder her? Wow!