Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

08 March 2010

Disney Diva

A couple weeks ago, I took Celeste to see Disney on Ice! She was ecstatic:We had really great seats- pretty center and much closer than I had ever been before! We went with Suzanne and Abby and Ashley and Emma- so 3 Disney Princesses and their great mom's! Celeste was Ariel, of course...

The girls hardly took their eyes off the ice- they were in awe and their faces were priceless! We got to see so many of the wonderful stars of Disney- since it was their 100th year anniversary! Here are a few shots of some of our favorites:




Gotta love Mommy and Me time! These are the moments that I love so much....she was not terribly happy at first when she had to wear a body suit under that Ariel dress- she is particular about things like that...but once we got over that...this happy face was all I saw the rest of the night! Love that girl of mine!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

So FUN!

Autumn said...

How awesome! A girls dream!! Ellie would absolutely eat that up, I really need to do that.

Liza said...

granny took me when i was about 8 I remember. i loved it. glad you had fun.