Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

06 November 2009

Pretty Pretty Princesses...

So on Tuesday, Celeste invited Emma and Abby (her 2 BFF's) over to party with her for her 4th Birthday! I have to admit that I hardly did anything except the food- Leah didn't have school, so she became the big sister/mother there for the girls- she is trying to convince me that I need to pay her for that! But anyway, she dressed them up and we had lunch and then cupcakes that they decorated; they watched The Little Mermaid, and then they played Hullaballoo. Fun times!! Another birthday celebration for the lucky 4 year old Princess!











Then later that day, Leah had watch week for her tumbling class, so I took some pics there, but she is fast, and my camera is not! Here is the best I could do: She and Julia are still great friends!
Her back walkover is coming along pretty well...



These last two pics were a few of the first ones I took with my new camera!! Yep, that's right, a new camera- an early Christmas gift to me!! I think it will suffice for a while- until I can get the one I truly want- it's got great megapixels, so hopefully they will be a little clearer and it has great zoom and fun features- I haven't really gotten time to play with it yet, but rest assured, I will!

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

I seriously can NOT believe she is 4!! She is so darn cute. That party looks like a blast!

Autumn said...

darling. Her hair looks so long!