Celeste started dance this year- as I mentioned before- a combo class, where she gets ballet, tap and tumbling- all in an hour! She loves this class- more than I can even tell you- she holds her breath until Tuesdays when she has dance- this girl is loving life right now- and I love that she loves it!
This week was "watch week" where we can go inside and see all that the class has worked on for the past couple of months....she was thrilled about this day, because Grandma was coming! It was so cute to watch these gems- Celeste is the youngest (and smallest) in her class, and it is her first year, but she holds her own with the older girls. They showed us some ballet:


This week was "watch week" where we can go inside and see all that the class has worked on for the past couple of months....she was thrilled about this day, because Grandma was coming! It was so cute to watch these gems- Celeste is the youngest (and smallest) in her class, and it is her first year, but she holds her own with the older girls. They showed us some ballet:
And finally, some "tumbling":
The end of the class is always fun, because they get stamps on their hands! It's the little things, honestly, the little things that Celeste loves:
I am glad she enjoys dance- she is one "girly girl" for sure- and as long as she is content with one class a week, I am good...girls are expensive!!


1 comment:
She looks like a natural! I'll bet she (and you) really enjoy this! How fun.
Post a Comment