I am behind...again. Sorry about that. I have been busy- shocking, right?!
Well, it's now March. Yay! I love March, though April and May are really my favorites. But March is here, and I am happy about that!
February was fun- we had Valentine's Day, we had a few nice weather days, I did a few photo sessions, and we kept up with our routine.
I helped out a friend by watching her 2 year old daughter for 2 weeks. Elaina was in love. Her name is Ellie, and Lanie still asks about her on a daily basis. They were so fun...
This pack n play is where Ellie napped, but they loved to play in there while I got ready...so funny.
We made these yummies for Valentine's Day...twice.
And these a couple times too...yum!
I lined my pantry and all of my kitchen cabinets with this lovely shelf paper- I even threw out a ton of stuff I have never used from my drawers while cleaning them! Super fun project. You should see my lovely cabinets - I even lined the backs of them! So chic!
I was the photographer for a school event at Celeste's school- I took 200 pics with this super fun photo booth we set up- we had a blast.
That was about it...I think. I kept up with the house, shockingly. I bought myself new running gear to get my butt in shape for the summer. I have new shoes, new pants, and new shirts to run in- I am loving that- now only if it would get nicer outside! Spring!!
I went to my Endocrinologist this month too....my thyroid is dying faster than they anticipated, so more medication is the solution for now. No worries, it has been 5 days now and I am feeling fine. I am also taking 4000 units of Vitamin D every day, since the 2000 wasn't enough. I am also taking 5000 units of Vitamin B12 too- let's hope this new concoction will give me some energy so I can start running and get back to me again.
Here's to a Marvelous March!!
04 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment