Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

07 March 2012

Fresh Air

Today was perhaps the nicest day we have had this March! It's only the 7th, I know!  Other than being awfully windy, it was warm, sunny, and so spring-like! The girls and I took 2 walks and Elaina could not get enough of being outside.  When we came in, she stood at the back door and banged on it until I opened it up so she could go out on the deck.  She LOVES it outside!! I took the girls to the park for a while today- but nearly got blown away! I CANNOT wait for everyday to be this nice! Come on Spring!!  Oh, and Elaina hit 11 months on Monday! Time flies.




2 comments:

Lauri said...

wow...that little girl of yours is sure growing up! she's darling. I'll bet you have lots of fun with her

Amanda B. said...

It was a totally gorgeous day! Felt so good to be able to get out and enjoy it! :)