Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

05 August 2011

4 months

So little one is 4 months old already! Don't ask me where the time has gone- I have no concept of time right now- hoping that comes back relatively soon. Elaina has gotten her first cold and ear infection! Poor baby girl! However that hasn't stopped her from eating and GROWING!! She is weighing in at a whopping 14lbs 14oz! I know, good stuff, right?!

1 comment:

Es Wells said...

I can tell her eye is red. Poor thing. Where did she catch that from? She looks so much like Alex, but has a pinch of something her own too. She is so cute and chubby, like they all were. I love that! I hope this little boy is like Ethan in that way. Can't wait to find out.Hope the girl gets feeling better soon. We all hate being sick in the summer.