On Friday, Alicia and two of her kids came to stay the night- we went to Easton with Tina for dinner and shopping- nothing beats that for me! Here is a pic of Lish and I Saturday morning:
Then at noon Saturday, our next guests arrived!! The Boothe family!! I had yet to see darling Haley, who was born the day before Elaina- and when I saw her, I loved her even more!! She is so adorable and a wonderful baby! Dana and I watched all the kiddos while Suzanne and Ryan went to the Temple and then after they returned, we had a great family day- cooking out on our new grill (Dana's new grill- an early Father's Day gift) and then smores on the firepit! Such a wonderful time!! Again, wish they could've stayed longer too- I miss Suzanne like crazy- she is a forever friend as well and we could talk forever too!
Here is a montage of our day with them!
Celeste could not get enough of Abby again- they are such good girls! Alex and Spencer played games on Ryan's ipod a good amount of time, and then we gathered together to eat and eat some more! Great times!!


2 comments:
That was so great to see the Boothe family again. Love the pics and would love to hear the story behind Ryan in his Sunday best busting a move.
It was good to see them again- too bad I didn't really get a chance to chat with them- glad you all had fun! Looks like a blast! :)
Post a Comment