Just Us

Just Us
August 2013

Go Bucks!

Go Bucks!
OSU fans for life!

Visitors

08 May 2010

Miracles Never Cease...


We went into contract on our house on Friday the 30th of April- the very last day it was going to be on the market! Prayers are always answered...even in the 11th hour!
On Saturday, we put an offer on this one...and it was accepted on Tuesday...we have inspection next week, and pending all goes well, we close on both houses Friday the 28th! Yikes!
I better get packing....

8 comments:

I am Laura said...

I am so happy for you. What a relief! I love the new house. The kitchen and master bath are marvelous and the colors are already so nice in the girls rooms. Is there a basement? You didn't show Alex's room or the master.

Hooray for miracles. I am needing that in the next three weeks as well. You give me hope only I don't want to wait as long as you had to.

Amanda B. said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations! :) I am so excited for you!!!!

Abbey said...

Congratulations, your new home is beautiful.

Jamie said...

Wow! What a blessing and what a beautiful house! Praying for you guys that everything goes through!

Es Wells said...

When its meant to happen, it always will! We are soo excited for you.Just think, Dana got his tv too. SOmetimes its better than you can ever plan yourself when you rely on the big man upstairs. WOW!

Autumn said...

Kelly congrats! I am sure you must be off the hook excited. Its beautiful! What a story that its sold on the last day of your contract!!

everyday katie said...

Oh my word, Kelly, that house is perfect! Congrats again! Funny how when things happen on the Lords time table you are abundantly blessed. It's all coming together so perfectly. I hope it was worth the wait.

Lauri said...

OK, I've been out of the blogging world for too long...where is this new house? It's beautiful!